Apr 14, 2013

A Few Bumps in the Road



I've been away from blogging for quite a while.  I could make excuses - several weeks of not feeling well, relocating my 95-year old mother down here closer to all her family, and redecorating/painting a couple of rooms - but the truth is I just didn't feel like blogging.  Not good.  And I feel guilty because I had promised myself that I'd maintain a frequent posting schedule.  Oh well.....let's try this again. 

During the past few months I haven't even spent much time in the studio and my attitude is really starting to show it.  I need that creative fix or I seem to lose my sparkle.  Become grouchy.    Does this happen to any of you?  But my workbench is really calling out to me so I've marked off bench time on my calendar for every day this coming week. Some hammering, some torching.   I'm feeling excited to get back at it!




No comments:

Post a Comment