Sep 13, 2012

Studio Reorganization


It's been a long hot summer here in Texas so I've hibernated in my studio purging, destashing and rearranging - a total reorganization.  My grandson has been a huge help in all of this moving the heavies,  carrying out the throwaways to the garbage and loading my car with the donations.   The studio is not quite finished but it's already so much better than it was.  I'm a visual person so I like things where I can see them.  The upside of this for me is twofold:  immediate access and inspiration.  BUT the downside can be visual overload beyond organized chaos.  I'll share photos as it all comes together.



My tubes of seed beads and Delicas are sorted in acrylic frames by color and type, i.e. cubes, triangles, bugles, etc.  This works out well for me as I can quickly see what I have available.

Then there's the fabric - and more fabric.  I loved the filing idea from Karen at Sew Many Ways blog so off to Walmart for hanging folders and bankers boxes.  It's a bit time consuming because I had to put the boxes together wrong side out but it's so worth it.  Here's the first of several filled boxes. Eventually, I'll organize the fabric by color, etc.  Eventually.........

2 comments:

  1. تلعب مصانع عبوات بلاستيك المنظفات دورًا حيويًا في توفير الحلول المناسبة للشركات المنتجة نظرًا لأهمية هذه العبوات في تعبئة منتجات التنظيف، وتلبية احتياجات المستهلكين في الأسواق المحلية والعالمية، مما يساهم في تحسين جودة الحياة والصحة العامة وبفضل التحسين المستمر في تكنولوجيا الإنتاج والتزام المصانع بالمعايير البيئية والصحية، يمكن التأكيد على أهمية هذه الصناعة في تلبية احتياجات المستهلكين والشركات المنتجة على حد سواء وتشجع الشركات المصنعة على التعاون مع مصانع عبوات بلاستيك المنظفات لتلبية احتياجاتها وتقديم منتجات عالية الجودة والأمان للمستهلكين.

    ReplyDelete